Friday, January 10, 2014

| 10012014 | * Internship Process 2

T.G.I.F!

Had enough of sleep, yay!
I'm actually went to my bed at 1030pm yesterday and awake at 230am, and then I force myself to sleep because I know today is gonna be a tiring and busy day. So yeap, I woke up at 830am and force myself to continue stay on my bed until 9am.

And then, slowly had my protein as my breakfast and surf the websites and all that.
Wasting my time like slowly.
And depart at 945am to my office, and...
.
.
.
.
.


TADAAAA!

Surprisingly text message from someone, heheh.
Never know this is serious.
Hahahah, surprise :D

Then, I reached my office at about 1015am and my boss was late.
So we actually enter the office at about 1045am.
That's like wow, late. Hahaha.

And then we start working like do some research and today we are assistant of wardrobe stylist iron man,
and what we learnt today is....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
IRON!





Iron and iron and iron and iron and iron and iron and non stop ironing. 

And also involve a little bit of casting today :D
Hey xiu mui mui :P


930pm, finally we are home! 
Yay, tired but good day!


Blogged,
kellyetan.

No comments :