Monday, May 21, 2012

| 21052012 | * Melacca with Dabez Day II.

Oh well, its another day in Melacca. Had a great bed time sleep. And realize how people usually sleep. She hide in the blanket like nobody's business. And she sleep so near to me and her its like nobody beside me and I wondering where she go. LOL.

11am, woke up and we make up. Of course not pretty like yesterday because we're tired. HAHA. Checked out and continue hunt for food. Ehh, before that, update!

- Update update :D
.
.



 First stop, Baba Laksa in Jonker 88.



- Yummy!
.
.


Then, durian cendol :D

.
.

Full? Of course not! Another round of chicken rice ball in Woh Gei.



.
.
THEN................

Another round of Durian Cendol AGAIN
Back to Jonker 88
HAHAHAHA :D



- Rojak cost RM7 but its delicious!
.
.
Then, we are about to leave. Say bye to Melacca. We will be back again, for sure :) And once again, thanks to ze Dabez Sha to plan and schedule the trip, and also accompanied me. Haha! And thanks to Susan and Cindy ze GPS and Google Map, Digi 3G, my Perodua Myvi, cash in my wallet. If without all of you, I wouldn't have this trip so successful. 

- Thank you Susan :D

- Thank you Cindy :D

- Thank you Sha :D

- And thanks to myself :)


Blogged, kell.

No comments :