Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Today *\\18.09.2010//*

what i did today?
one whole day,
staying at home.
mami ask me to accompany grandmother,
and dont know why,
i dont really feel like online.
so i was in living room for most of the day,
sit there and accompany grandmother watch drama together.
=/

besides that,
jasmine came to my house chatting with me also.
we both feel boring.
and because of a sudden feeling that i wanna eat donut,
puiyi came my house,
and guide me the road,
we went IOI together and buy donut back home and eat.

after a few hours,
puiyi left.
then few more hours,
jasmine left also.
boring at home.
slacking,
resting,
watch movie.
other than that,
what else can i do?

pack room?
see the room,
30% of the things that is not mine already blocking the way,
if i move them somewhere else,
the place must be rubbish bin.
if want me to pack,
please,
pack it together.
:(

arhss,
until now i still feel boring.
=/



- by kellyetan

No comments :