Monday, September 13, 2010

My Today *\\13.09.2010//*

marketing test and well,
i just simply write something in cause i didnt study.
just write what is in my mind.

today my mode is sleepy and blur.
so i was like,
whatever mode.
LOL.

after that,
moral class postponed.
but still i stay in the class do nothing,
owh yeahh,
i did online and chat in MSN with mua sister.

then went snowflakes to met joseph, aisha and jasmine again.
awwww,
never know i will see them today.
and went sunway pyramid for movie.
going the distance.
wow,
i watch again.
=/

it's okieeee,
it's a funny movie.
=)

and after that,
joseph sent me home.
and thanks for the movie and sending me home.
take care alright?
hope to see you soon,
take care dude.
:)


alright back to the topic,
once im home,
i take 2 hours nap because as i said,
i was blur and sleepy.
after i woke up and sms with deong for little while,
then dinner, online.

and know what?
i am so freaking missing you right now.
YES!
RIGHT NOW!
i miss you so so so so much.
what happened to me?
actually i've been thinking a lot of question these days,
but i keep it to myself.
and i dont know what's the answer.
haihs,
i really miss you so much.
and i would say,
i love you.
:(






credits picture from 'the touch of love'.



- by kellyetan

No comments :