Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Today *\\08.08.2010//*

the 3rd day which is the last day of working for PC Fair.
same like yesterday,
maggie for my breakfast.
and puiyi's baba come and pick me to KLCC again.
today i gave my own target is 5 units.
and okayy i ngam ngam touched my target again.
i sold 5 units.
xD

i sold the 5 units by skipping my lunch break.
during the lunch break i sold 2 units.
luckily woihhh.
cause i saw there's a lot of people walking into the hall.
besides that,
PC Fair last day what we all always do?
shout, cheer, take photos, exchanging phone numbers, facebook, MSN and many more.

so that's normal.
sooooo,
PC Fair end like this.
and my 450 basic will fly into my pocket safely.
(:

anyway i met the bloggers, shiiteck, henry and fang today.
and i met YS kaki, mike as well!
nice meeting you all!
=)













waiting them to upload photos to me.
=/



- by kellyetan

1 comment :

-JayLeo™- said...

can intro d gal to me? LOL