Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Today *\\04.08.2010//*

i know and it is seriously not my day today.
i got scold because of not my wrong by 2 person.
and i am fucking angry with that honestly.
because it is not my fault and i dont understand why should i got scold.
:(

another thing,
my YS i am not sure is got reported or they found out *something*.
and it is not activate anymore and i cant use that anymore,
even i log in.
there's someone told me that he got suspended because of the messaging annoying.
LOL.
i am still wondering and i told myself,
this is my luck today.
not mine which means not mine,
dont force.

so end up i still have to accept the fact,
it is my 90 something flies out of a sudden.

what a day.
which the day that really have the black cloud following me for the whole day.
:(



- by kellyetan

No comments :