Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Today *\\31.07.2010//*

today woke up at 1pm,
then shower, eat my BREAKFAST and everything ready.
around 4pm,
puiyi's baba come and pick me.
then we went to chong hwa independent school to pick up her sister.
o.O

then went to CHS for PMO Concert.
met up alvin and ziyi there.
ziyi with his mami and sister.
o.O
tong babe still stuck in traffic.
then we went ICR ordered and eat first.
everyone's hungry.
xD

then after eating,
tong finally reached.
we went 7 eleven and buy some snacks.
then went in to school.
find the LM junior and the committees.
awww happy that they still remember us.
=D

have some chit chat and then we enter to the concert.
after few song played,
there are 15 minutes break and we found our chinese teacher and chat with her.
she will always remember me because im the only one always sleeping in her class.
know what?
i ask her,
miss ahh, now your class still got people always sleeping like me?
xD
she ask me why am i always sleeping in her class.
xD

aiyaaa,
she always very slow,
until i wanna sleep.
but i didnt fail her subject also ma right?
xD

besides that,
we also met a lot of friends there.
but most of them are from inti lah aduik!
all joking around only.
damn fun.
=D
i kinda hyper.
xDDDD

then we went canteen and met the LM's again.
chat with them especially jiayong a.k.a yongyong.
didnt take photo with him.
><"

then we went DK and met the members also.
uhhmm,
then chat with xietong also.
=D
he's cute.
xD

then more while,
we went back into the hall and continue listening the concert.
after the concert end,
see the LM members duty and keep all the chairs again.
it reminds me of what we did last time,
i seriously miss the moments of duty.
if i am given the chance,
i still wanna work for LM.
=D

i am seriously in love with LM.
=)

after that,
tong left and jiayong ffk us.
left me, puiyi and alvin went to the kanna and YC again.
then around 11.30pm,
we left.
=)



- tong, puiyi and me before the concert.


- before the lights off.


- after the lights off.





- concert end and the LM duties. =D



- me, puiyi and tong. =)


- they tied this for me. xD


- by kellyetan

No comments :