Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Today *\\18.07.2010//*

went for movie with sister, deflun and his sister which same name with me.
at one utama.
despicable me.


a nice and funny movie.
i wanna buy the movie again!
xDDD
really funny,
you guys have to go and watch the movie alright?
(;

after movie,
went to walk a while.
then went back to deflun's house.
more while then,
he bring me to somewhere and learn driving.
WTF with my balancing.
his clutch can throw away already i guess?
i made his clutch die.
because of my lost controlling.
i really dont know how weih.
):

kinda sad with that.
after that then,
me and my sister went kepong eat steamboat shabu shabu again.
tuesday im gonna go there again.
@@
i think i should eat less.
i really should.
-.-"



why cant i drive like him?














=.="



or this?














=.="

why?
-.-"




- by kellyetan

No comments :