Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Today *\\29.06.2010//*

phews.
what a tiring day.
woke up very early again.
ah lek sent me to college today.
because plan to go college early 2 hours to do our stuff.
thanks wheeee!
and also picking ah fei.

then meet up chian and sheng at cafeteria,
eat breakfast there.
eat my bread there.
then then then,
saw JJ and we went metropolitan together,
do our presentation slides there.

10am,
go for classes and listen to their presentation.
class end,
then we went to have lunch at old kawan,
i last minute only eat.
LOL.
then law class,
listen them present also.
but only 1 group is presenting.

then then then,
no journalism class today.
went Mc D with dear chian and yilin.
eat mc flurrrrry there.
feel so nice.
yum yum.
:p

then after that,
yilin leave d,
me and chian went starbucks do our law presentation slides for tomorrow and do my outline for human communication presentation tomorrow.
-.-"
i got TWO presentation tomorrow ahhh.
x.x

do till half way,
chian's sister came because they dont wanna let me stay alone there.
then suddenly,
bii come also.
LOL.
then chian they all leave.
paisehhh yaaa my mami always not punctual one.
want you all wait me.
x(

then my mami finally reach le,
then i leave le,
bii also leave le.
(:


- 20 missed calls from dear to wake me up. -.-"











- in Mc D. :p




- by kellyetan

No comments :