Monday, May 3, 2010

My Today *\\03.05.2010//*

wow!!
woke up at around 1 something or 2pm?
i forget already.
quickly check for my result.
awwww yeah!
I got PASS for every subject!

scared me.
once i logging in,
my heartbeats damn fast.
=X

luckily me and all of my dears were all pass.
congrateeeessss!
=D
seriously i thought i will resit some of the subject.
*phews*

Anyway,
my undang test is on Thursday morning.
well,
i have to face ALL the undang books again.
what the hack.
i really feel like i'm so hopeless with those books.
we're enemy lahh.
how to try to make friends with those books.
=="
once i open the book i feel like whacking the book.
=="

but,
no choice,
i will try my best to molest the book more.
my friend told me,
molest is not enough, rape it please.
what the..

fine okayy.
i will try my very best.
try my very best.
=="
i try my best not to whack the book.
and i try my best not to sleep on top of the book.
FORCE ME READ IT PLEASE!

alright,
i think i have to roll back to the book there.
=="
Bless me please.
wish me too.
Your wishing would be much more appreciated.
xD





- by kellye tan

No comments :