Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Today *\\10.12.2009//*

woke up around 9am.
went library and study chinese.

well,
library not that much people as what i see.
although puiyi, amanda, ronald and zhihong and me went library.
but touch chinese book der people not that much.

I GOT TOUCH!
lol.
but touch till i slept on the table.
=="
and i slept for an hour.
wow.
haha.

i also went to take lunch together with puiwah.
guess what?
chicken rice.
:D
hah.

around 4pm,
puiyi's mum send me home again.
OMG.
thank you sooo much!
:)

rest for a little while and also online.
around 8pm,
darren came my house and pick me up.
and pick up jasmine also.
and we went pasar malam.
woohoo.
my dinner my dinner.
:)

what i ate?
2 plate of chao kuey teow.
woooo.
fat fat loo meeeeee.
whatever as long as i happy,
so what?

after that,
met up some friends also.
never saw aisha today one?
hmm.

around 10pm,
darren send jasmine back and also me.
ten cuteeee!
:)



- picture of the day :- kellyetan.



face can make it both sides.
i cry doesn't mean that i'm sad,
and i smile doesn't mean that i'm happy.


- by kellye tan

No comments :