Friday, December 4, 2009

My Today *\\04.12.2009//*

SENI paper end.
clap for myself that i draw very nice.
hah.
not very nice actually,
but for the LAST MINUTE me,
i feel that's okay already.
better than the one i sketch.
xD

exam end at 11am,
brother pick me up and send me home.
not going library cause house got something to do.

home,
online for a little while,
and then went for a nap,
for an hour.
then woke up and get ready that i've got something to do.

my grandma,
passed away dont know how many days and need to combine the 'house' with my grandpa.
so need to pray and many more.
by right dont need to make until so serious one,
but i dont know,
they said need,
then just do it.
my friend that passed by my house,
they thought my house got funeral.
i told my mum and she keep on CHOI CHOI CHOI.
hah.

seriously,
really very serious.
=="
really will make people misunderstand.
until around 11.30pm,
sister, mother and me went papa rich for DINNER.

after dinner,
went home shower and SLEEP.

i am very freaking tired today.
another section will be tomorrow.


- random photo. (:


- by kellye tan

No comments :