Tuesday, November 24, 2009

▪ SPM *\\24.11.2009//*

HELLO PEOPLE!
:D

currently kellyetantan is in library,
ONLINE!
what the?
people come library to study but i come here to online.

no choice wud,
my house internet dont know what happen,
cant online.
):

and i am a crazy blogger,
no blog, no life.

okayy.
today finished moral paper and,
hmm,
i guess my result will between pass and fail.
hah,
i am not sure but the majority is fail.
):
but i've tired my best.

anyway,
tomorrow i will not having add maths exam,
because i have no add maths.

for those FRIEND WHO IS TAKING ADD MATHS,
gooooooooooooooooooooooood luck!
:D

today's moral paper until 10.30am only.
after moral paper,
amanda, alvin, puiyi and me went old town by sitting alvin's car.
of course not he drive nar.
his mum send us there.
hah.

then they eat at Mc dong dong,
and i dont eat loo.
i dont like wud.
haha,
met up jasmine and went old town eat with her.
Old town again,
can i delete the list in my mind?
their order menu i already can memories all.
):

and after old town,
then i am here,
library,
to............ ONLINE..!!
wheeeeeee.
:D

i miss my blog,
i miss my facebook,
i miss my friends for sale,
and i miss my barn buddy.
but this poor little computiieee cant play barn buddy,
uhuhu.
):

needda download adobe flash,
but i have already downloaded,
but still cant play.
huhu.
why why why?
):

okay i guess i have to stop my blog here.
hah,
cause now i have nothing to blog about but just that i miss mua blog.
(:

good luck!
:D


- by kellye tan

No comments :