Monday, November 23, 2009

▪ SPM *\\23.11.2009//*

Have maths subject for my SPM today.
haihs,
after exam,
kinda moody cause i guess my A no more already.
cause i dont know how to do.
)':

after school,
brother send me home and i slept for few hours.
slept around 3pm til 6pm and woke up cook some soup and drink.

this whole day,
i only drink a cup of coffee early morning before school and also a small piece of cake and the bowl of soup.
after i finish the soup,
went my room and memorise for my moral subject tomorrow.

my moral never pass before,
but of couse this is SPM,
Pua Chu Kang always said,
DONT PLAY PLAY ARH.
:D

so i will try my best to pass my moral.
teehee.
:D

at night around 9pm,
i get gastrick.
):
then went papa rich in kenari with mua sister and eat with her.
and tomorrow my mum went thailand,
out station, again.
sien.
guess friday me and mua sister will go KLCC and pick her up again.
:)

phews.
goodluck!
:D


- by kellye tan

No comments :