Thursday, November 26, 2009

▪ My Today *\\26.11.2009//*

woke up around 9.10am,
and received call from joseph,
he said : i come now loo, around 9.45am will reach.
wahliao~
scared me.
i haven shower ler,
still blur blur lying on the sofa.

faster woke up and rush rush,
around 10am,
joseph reached.
zhengyi's in his car too.
wooo,
joseph purposely come puchong and fetch us ya?
:D
thanks!

after that,
went back sentosa and pick up leong.
then we went state to take our breakfast.
(:

after breakfast,
went back library and start doing account.
haihs,
I TELL YOU!
i seriously know that this SPM i wouldn't get ANY A.
my account,
fine lah,
i think i got credit i already have to feel happy.
because A,
its really too hard for me.
):

around 4 something i guess,
went for lunch and back to library and continue mua account again.
they all..
never touch book nor.
i mean carine and joseph.
kokonn, leong, zhengyi anlie and ME also got touch.
hah.

around 6pm,
carine sent me home and was plan to go pasar malam with darren and maybe met tihau they all for a while.
darren said 7pm.
from 7pm i wait till 9pm....
T-T
he ffk me..
he said his manager dont let him go,
haihs,
never mind loo.
):

face the wall alone, again.
bored.
if i know he's not going i sure follow tihau they all one loo.
):

whatta bored day for me.


- by kellye tan

No comments :