Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Today *\\10.11.2009//*

went library with jasmine, leong and kokonn.
and also met up alvin, amanda, puiyi, yinghong and junwah.
also saw a lot of catholic friends.

went to eat ban mee,
all catholic people was there.
LOL.
okay.
=="

after library,
mami fetch me and jasmine back to mua house.
and pack and move ar bou to a nice home.
and its time to say goodbye to ar bou.
my brother seems so dont feel like giving ar bou away.
haihs.
actually me too.
JASMINE!
must take care ar bou er.

oh ya!
who knows who is ar bou.
LOL.
ar bou is my hamster.
=="

after pack everything,
wait sha come and fetch us to bukit jalil - jogging.
and we plan to go IOI to take our dinner after jogging,
but too bad jasmine's parents get fire because of going home late.
hope they wont use ar bou to cook soup if they're hungry.
xD

around 7.45pm,
i am home.
sha fetch me home leeee.
xD



- Bou Bou.



- sha, kell, jas - after jog. (:



when will be the next jog?
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :