Monday, November 2, 2009

My Today *\\02.11.2009//*

wooops.
went school today.
is today our last day stay in class?
i am not sure but i think so?
maybe not nar.
LOL.

what is the purpose i went to school today?
to take the SPM slip.
haihs.
so lame.
i have to climb out from my warm blanket and soft pillow.

during school time,
didnt do much thing.
only sleep, chatting and alsp play gua?
plan some outing with friends on wednesday after graduation.
(:
yes i think it is on.
hah.

after school,
went ICR eat with puiyi.
and know that my dear friend Mr Soo Teck Seang had a bad sick.
hope he get well soon loo.
(:

okayy,
after that,
went puiyi's house,
sleeeeeeeeep on her bed until very shuang.
xD
i think i slept 1 hour plus.
cause i am very tired looo.
hah.
i sleep until very nice and even my mami called me i also didnt know.
and puiyi cant sleep.
hahah.
sorry.
(:

after that i woke up and tuition.
after tuition,
teacher sent me home.
thanks!
(:

and yeap,
our 5P4 blog changed.
changed to http://fivepeacefour.blogspot.com

5 peace 4,
my idea lerrrr.
xD
hahah.
okay hope you guys mua friend always blog blog and update update.
(:



- what are they doing?




- they're playing this. LOL.


- puiyi a.k.a sha po. LOL.


- ronald a.k.a nald nald. (:


left- zhihong a.k.a honghong. xD
right- kaijin a.k.a jinjin. xD




- by kellye tan

No comments :