Friday, October 23, 2009

My Today *\\23.10.2009//*

woke up late today.
went library around 12pm.
and wait for puiyi and we went old town eat lunch, again.
everyday old town kopitiam old town kopitiam,
you not sien one meh.
kill you.
LOL.

after that went back library and start study.
then more while her mum send me back.
and i online for a while while,
and went to take nap.
cause tired and not really feeling well.


- library. (:


around 8 something,
woke up and online for a while,
sister's boy came and tough me accounts.
OMG its killing me.
what is this and what is that?
):
im so hungry.

around 2 hour plus,
its 12 something midnight,
teaching end.
and i start to cook maggie for mua DINNER.
what the?
my dinner is around 2am.
cause i still phone a while with friend to ask about tomorrow stuff.
haihs.

oh ya and i wanna say thanks here.
to all the friends that always ask me sleep early and drink more water.
i mean,
i always ya ya ya but i didnt really do so.
just now phone with a friend,
he sounds so...
gek sum,
or maybe he tired?
i dont know but..
haihs,
just let me know that,
OMG i didnt know that there's people care me a lot,
bottom from their heart.

OMG i am so touched and thank you so much.
thanks joseph, shazaii, yishin, tong.
and there is many more i know.
thank you so much.
(:
loves.






- by kellye tan

No comments :