Saturday, September 26, 2009

▪ words of yours.

` you are the first girl who said i mean your everything.

` i have no heart to let you go away from my hand.

` my baby really baby, maybe that's your specialty that i like.

` i know i shouldn't sms you. but i really miss you so much and just wanna say study is study but dont push yourself to hard. i am always to support you.

` baby i am here holding your hand tight and we will face together. So i will be right by your side.

` baby i miss ya i miss ya, i really wanna kiss ya but i cant, 678 triple 98212.

` baby i miss ya. My hand suddenly go smooth after holding baby hand.

` no matter what i like ok liao. kellye ah tan ah shin ah yee ah all also i wan and like.

` we have no boundaries. Just to let baby know no matter what or how, i am with you. I will support you. I will love you. I will be with you. I wont go anywhere.

` just drop by to say i love you and jiayou on your exam. Do your best because my baby is Dabez.

` a kiss from baby its not enough but the heart is faithful.

` internship doesn't block us from keeping in touch.

` i am yours, and you are mine.

` baby i am not going anywhere neither out or away from your heart.

` baby you were never left out of my sight, you are just not by my side but you are not left out.

` A E I O U, blurie misses lobak.


you know how i feel.
dont you?
you know my heart is to you.
dont you?
a faithful heart to you.
iloveyou.


- by kellye tan

No comments :