Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Today *\\29.09.2009//*

first of all,
i am here to wish our finally 18 years old,
Mr. Soo Teck Seang.
OMG finally you're 18.
but too bad,
your character is still 8 years old.
muahahaha.
okayy,
anyway Happy Birthday and enjoy your day.
stay cute and i guess you have to wish your hair faster grow longer so that you're not botak zaii.
(:

okayy.
starts my day.
i am late to school today.
so scare weih.
luckily my paper start at 10am.
8 something only i woke up and ask baba send me school.
but all the way jamming.
and my teacher is discipline teacher ler.
OMG.
and i didnt cut my nail.
i scare i need to go discipline room.
LOL.
then i walk into school silently and didnt show my name tag.
then go toilet and meet up puiyi, amanda and also tong.
phews.
hahah.

okayy,
seni paper starts at 10am.
and we start drawing.
and while drawing my mind is still doing something.
haihs.
our exam dont really seems exam,
cause all the people walk here and there and talking,
turning around and stuff.
LOL.

after school then went ICR eat again.
LOL.
with the girls and also our birthday boy, jiayong and nicholas.
after that we went library together lur.
(:

i gave some gift for mua friends that i bought from thailand.
anyway hope you guys like it.
(:

at night,
joonkit bring the pendrive for me.
thanks.
;)
and i try to continue my work as fast as possible.
cause i have no time left.
OMG.


- the actual sketch for gempa bumi.



- but at last i draw this stupid things. so OMG.




- during exams.


- ze pendrive. (:


- ze gift.



- by kellye tan

No comments :