Sunday, September 27, 2009

▪ move on. (:

HELLO PEOPLE :D

i am so bored.
LOL.
that's why i came here to blog.
wanna blog about what?
i dont know actually.
==0

tmr school starts,
with a different environment and different feeling for me.
but never mind,
i am still me.
and i do what i should do.
;)
everyone support me kayy?
(:

wooo,
yesterday sleep kinda late,
and sms with joonkit til so late.
==0
i sms til slept already.
i am sleepy arh.
i do somthing for 4 hours and haven done finish.
OMG.
still got many more.
i have no time liao weih.
my friends help me yahh.
;)

hmm,
tmr exam.
and tmr school.
==0
bored weih.
dont like to go school.
huhu.
tmr will have no more morning call from baby.
haihs,
everything have to do sendiri liao lur.
i find my own way,
just move on!
keekeee.
(:

later got dinner tim,
haihs.
lazy to go.
but i promised i gotta go already.
==0
actually someone is invited also.
but too bad.
sometimes things will happen with not what we wish.
its okay.
luck will comes after bad luck.
i believe this.
(:

but got one thing i always ask myself.
people always says that,
if we got one thing, then we'll lose one thing.
i always think,
what i've got and i lose you?
no matter what is that,
i rather lose that thing i also dont wanna lose you.
but well well fine,
this is depends both sides but not only me.
so i will just move on, move on.

KELLYE TAN balik balik.
become guai guai luii.
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :