Thursday, September 10, 2009

▪ i am sorry.

currently i am at PJ library,
why am i blogging?
cause i feel like blogging and so i went to the multimedia counter and use the computer lur.
have to pay one ner.

haih,
i am so freaking unhappy, moody, sad, down..
that's why im at library also wanna online.
i am trying to control and not to pay money for online,
but at last i still cant control myself.
forgive me ba.
try to listen what i said,
give me some attention and listen to me,
because i am freaking moody weih.

before exam starts,
i miss my baby so damn freaking much until i dont know what happen to me,
just damn sad.
first exam paper,
prinsip perakaunan paper one,
means objective.
normally i will simply do but this time,
i do it nicely,
i read question one by one and word by word.
this is a thing i kinda proud of myself.
but the problem is,
i am sad is because some of the questions is actually very easy and tuition teacher taught me before.
but i just didnt remember the formula so i cant do it,
i cant count it.
a simple question only weih.

after that,
pendidikan moral paper.
yesterday til today,
there is 36 nilai definisi i have to memories it but i only memories 7.
i was trying to put my paper outside the file to let me see.
but i cant make it,
and at last i gave my nilai paper to cher hao.
i was so disappointed on myself,
i got the exam paper and i totally dont know what to write at all.
i hold the paper for few minutes and dont know what to write.

the teacher didnt really look at us,
and i turn back to behind and ask cher hao to pass me the nilai paper and i try to copy.
after that i saw kok meng that sit in front of me was keep on looking his phone,
i guess he got the answer and i text him and ask him to send me the answers if he got.
then he pass his phone to me and i find the answer through inbox.
there's no answer but also the nilai definisi.
but phone is much more better than looking on the paper,
so i pass back my nilai peper to cher hao and i start copying the phone one.

i got the definisi of the nilai,
but so what?
i dont know how to answer,
and i dont know what is the answer.
i dont know the kesan of this and the faktor of that,
i dont know the club of incharge this and dont know the club of incharge that,
how am i going to answer?

and i told myself i will not cheat in this term exam,
it is trial exam,
but why am i still doing this?
HAIHH.
i feel like slapping myself or just do something to punnish myself.
i guess even Baby also will not forgive me and feel shame on me.
i left many papers blank and didnt answer at all,
and essays part,
i didnt do also.
even puiyi also,
cause i am sms-ing with her in the class during exam.
she give up.
i guess i already give up from the start.

Baby,
i am sorry.

my Parents,
i am sorry.



- by kellye tan

No comments :