Friday, August 14, 2009

▪ MOODY ):

this morning,
when i opened up my eye.
the bad mood comes to me.
i am super duper moody.

why no one believe in me?
i dont understand.
im moody of something.
there's 2 thing but it comes from a thing,
DISAPPOINTED.

i am disappointed on myself that i am late again.
second thing i would keep in as my secret.

mami,
sister.
why?
):
i dont understand.
why my mami said it but didnt mean it?
and wanna suspect me like this?
yesterday i was so tired,
why am i still staying in my study room?
you wont understand.
because you didnt try to understand me.
but then what you said is,
You Believe In Me.

why i sent message to you?
cause i need your trust.
you said it,
but you didnt mean it.
this is the most hurting things towards me.
who knows?
who understand?

when im start to having some promises and deal,
and you all start to not believing me.
i have nothing to say.
really,
really speechless.
):
i would try my best right now,
but if you all still continue like that,
i rather give up,
for everything.
i am serious.

when i need someone to support,
i cant believe that..
you all are not the one who supporting me.
i cant believe it.
but anyway,
thank you so much.
i will still try my best,
i will prove to you.

but sometimes i just need a little of love and care from you all.
a little,
it mean much to me.
please.
):
i beg you.
mami,
honest,
i really need your support very much.
cause i dont wanna always met up you and the first word you talk to me is very fierce and scolding.
i hope even i get higher than the previous result,
at least 2 marks,
what i hope to hear is,
you did very well,
you can get higher,
study hard.
(:

but i dont know,
i didnt ever heard you said this to me before.
please believe in me and give me support.
please,
please,
please.
i know im the worst in studies in this family,
i know.
but i will try my best,
give me support k?

sorry that i am serious for a moment.
sorry to Blurie that the way i talk to you were different.
sorry.
too many things happens.
Lai,
iloveyou.
but impossible that you are not leaving,
so,
take care.
sorry.
i damn moody.
damn damn moody.
i feel like being serious,
to face everything.


Blurie,
i need your shoulder.
where are you?
):



- by kellye tan

No comments :