Friday, August 28, 2009

▪ miss me okay?

Hellooo people?
teeheeeee.
:D

i'm here to inform that i'm going Thailand after...
6 hours.
mmm yah,
6 hours.

i migrate there.
==0
im just joking,
why so serious?
teeeheeeeeee.

hmmm,
i went there for around 2 to 3 days.
monday i will back, i guess?

i am gonna miss you people and also my cutie little lovely bloggiieeee.
Huhuu..
how am i gonna blog over there?
phewx.
and i hardly sms with my lovely baby.
opppss.
did i say something wrong?
i try to repeat one more time,
ehemmm.
And i hardly to sms with my cutie blurie.
teeeheeeee.
:D
you all know what i mean, right?
hohoho..

and,
anyone want coconut or aqua?
text me before 5am,
i will bring back to malaysia for you.
hah.

Hmmm,
is there anyone wanna follow me there?
i will be very lonely and bored without YOU.
huhu..
actually i dont feel like going,
at first i was so excited and desperate to go,
but now...
i dont feel like going.

Haihs,
i gonna miss you guys lots,
my msn,
my facebook,
my bloggiieee,
and my baby,
oppppss!
my blurie.

byeeee my dearly friends and readers.
i will be back on monday.
(:

wish i have fun over there.
take care everyone.

LOVES.



- by kellye tan

No comments :