Friday, July 31, 2009

My Today *\\31.07.2009//*

its LM anual general meeting today.
flashback on August 1, 2008.
after AGM,
everything might changed.
i am agree what yee hliang's blog wrote.
it will change everything.

cry for few scene today.
really a lots of flashback for me.
kinda moody and down.
):

first of all.
congrates to the 09/10 LM committees.

President- Narongrit
Naib President- Shern Li
Setiausaha- Wan Ning
Bendahari- Xiao Ying
Ketua Disiplin- Qi Hong
Ketua Audio Visual- Anysia Quek
Penolong Ketua Audio Visual- Jia Yong
Ketua Tugasan- Yee Hliang
Penolong Ketua Tugasan 1- Xie Thong
Penolong Ketua Tugasan 2- Wei Ling

Ketua Publisiti-Ka Yean
Penolong Ketua Publisiti-Pi Lian

Ketua Wakil kelas- Amy Phang
Penolong Ketua Wakil Kelas 1- Wen Yiang
Penolong Ketua Wakil kelas 2- Qi Yan


▪ Narongrit - A president, you really can do it. If everyone think that you can do it, just do it. Give yourself more confidence. Dont be shy. You are the head of LM. Jiayou. (:

▪ Shern Li - I dont know you well. But i feel that you really got the vice president's potential. Haha. Goodluck(:

▪ Wan Ning - Setiausaha. If any problem you can ask your sister for help. (:

▪ Xiao Ying - My cute little babe. (: You can do it. (:

▪ Qi Hong - The always crazy and playful person. Ketua disiplin, fierce and serious. (:

▪ Anysia Quek - Dont know you well. But they choose you as Ketua, means they think that you can. So, just do it! (:

▪ Jia Yong - From QM jump to LM. But you have the potential. I believe you can do it. (:

▪ Yee Hliang - The cute one. (: Ketua Tugasan, gogo ketua tugasan! (:

▪ Xie Thong - Dont know you well. But my mind told me that you can do it. Jiayou! (:

▪ Wei Ling - A great girl that really can do it. (:

▪ Ka Yean - Ketua Publicity woooh. You can do it! (:

▪ Pi Lian - Dont know you well. But just goodluck! (:

▪ Amy Phang - Ketua Wakil Kelas, i know that you got this potential. Hahah, cause you really very geng. xD

▪ Wen Yiang - Dont know you at all. Hahah, but what i wanna said is, goodluck and dont eat me this cutie lobak. ):

▪ Qi Yan - Twins! hah. Goodluck! (:

for the member who doesn't get any post.
its okay alright?
we work for LM not because of post.
but because of the fun and enjoy working for it.
many outsider always said that LM member just like worker.
but they are wrong.
they wont know how fun is it.
they wont know how we enjoy and having fun during duty.
they wont know.
but we know.
we willing to work for LM,
we use our heart to work for LM.
so,
doesn't get any post didnt mean what,
didnt mean anything.
just continue come for LM.
we should proud because we are one of the LM member.
the Lembaga Maintenance of Catholic High School.
(:

▪ Kristy - I guess you're ok. And i hope that you're really ok. What i worry is that you act as nothing but actually hurt inside your heart. You still got me. xD Find me if you need me. (:

▪ Xiu Yee - Since i always chat about LM with you. I've already said that dont put too high expectation on yourself. But i guess i know what happen to you. I saw you cry badly and leave straight away after AGM. I feel like talking to you but you leave already. Now im trying to find out your number. I feel like talking to you. Are you ok? It doesn't matter. Dont sad. You need time. I understand, cause i need time too. ==0 Just find me if you need me. (:

▪ Kai Xiang - I saw that your smile is not the natural smile. But, just.. need time bah? Take care. (:

▪ Kar Yew - Take care buddy. (:

▪ Bi Hui - Take care. Dont think about it already, its over. Take care. (:

during Puan Chia gives speech,
i think is around 5 minute speech,
she said 49 times of the word ''OK''.
Kill me please...~








- friendship last forever. (:







- ready to give speech.





- the candidates.











- kell and tong. (:



- who cover me?





- Lalala, act cute! xD



- OMG.. this.. *vomit*





- dang dang dang dang! x)




- kellye. (:
- Lai Lai announcing result. Dont go Canada. ):
- congrates!
- pres and vice pres.


- goodluck! (: the committees of 09/10.



- this board made by kayean. (:


when you need me,
just text me or give me a call.
(:
- by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Comment pouvez-vous calculer les coûts de démarrage pour démarrer un site Web?