Saturday, July 4, 2009

▪ hopeless

haihs.
is like that der nor..
promise people that time,
what also okay okay okay,
no problem.
like very easy like tat.
NO BIG DEAL.

but then at last what also didnt do,
and give people many excuses.
wah,
those excuses arh..
very special one ner.
you wont heard it often.
;)

dont understand why they cant do it but wanna promise people ler?
like giving people hope but let the people hopeless suddenly.
but i've already get few times of breaking promise,
i feel that like you're playing me.
cause you know i believe you,
so you just simply say things and gives me hope,
but at last...
HOPELESS.

why wanna like that ler?
i really dont understand why.
where's my numbers?
where's my address?
where's my morning call?
where's my post?
and where're you in a month?

some more some more,
where's my caring and where's my attention?

or you're not take what i said as important or just..
okokokok, later, tomorrow, wait...~
to ignore me.

maybe you're not desperate to receive my thing.
its okay.

you're always breaking my promise.
and i'll break your promise one day.

i damn funckkkking angry.
and i damn fuckkkkkking sad.

im too believe in you.
i shouldnt do that.
and i promise myself,
i wont do that anymore.
if not,
i dont know how should i climb up if i fall again.





- by kellye tan

No comments :