Sunday, June 7, 2009

▪ Post to the stupid dum dum ANTS!

what the hack with the ants?
always in and out around my house?
washing dishes,
they are beside me.
playing computers,
they are walking in front of me.
studying,
they are climbing the wall.
and even im drinking water!
they swim inside my water!

what the hack?
what with you all?
no home to go so you ants have to come to my house?
live here?
few of that then its okay nar.
but bring all your friends and cousins come to my house and live?!
hey i didnt invite you all right?
and i didnt even open the door to let you ants come in alright?!
but you all treat here like your home,
in in out out.
i stand you all quite a looooooooooong time!
and today i am going to kill all of you!

its too over!
you ants is too much!
i let you all live here but you ants disturbing my life!
stand enough and i have to kill you!
when im washing dishes,
many many of you ants opening party on the plate huh?
i know,
i know there got chicken i know.
bring to anywhere hide and party yourself larh.
need so open?

normally i wont so angry.
but you ants wanna party when my menstrual cycle period time,
then i can tell you ants,
your alive rate is ZERO!
i take sheltox and PSSSSSSSSSSS!
im sorry!
party no more!
maybe some of your cousins or friends no more.
BYE BYE!

please dont come to my house and of course this is not your staying place!
behind my house got a big big longkang,
if you ants like to swim like to climb or whatever!
please go there,
having fun there.
i am very unhappy when you ants stay here.

soooo,
if whoever ants so lucky,
climb on anyone's desktop and saw my blog and THIS POST.
pleaseeeeee,
i believe you all ants world also got what digi or maxis or celcom whatever super sms plan or whatever super call plan,
please call or sms your ants friends and family,
tell them,
not to come to my house!
thailand, china, hong kong wherever.
you ants get out of my house!

i will buy many sheltox and put every corner of my house and if i see you ants walking climbing or doing whatever,
no face!
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS until you DIE!


- by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

LOLs!! Kellye, you very funny de lo... xDD!!