Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Today *\\17.06.2009//*

having econs and seni paper today.
two lame papers.
damn bored today.
but sleepy.
tired and tired.
and while sleeping still thinking at lot of things that stuck inside my mind.
woah,
damn complicated.
):

after school,
went library with the girls again.
and i am really very tired.
sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.
xD
but of course finish study only i sleep lur.
and the amanda keep drawing.
xD
she loves her pensiiee pensiiee very much.
xD
crazy of those pens.
God!
xD

around 5 something,
back home with taxi again.
;)


today is me and my dear's 1 year and 2 months.
which means 425 days.
(:

but unfortunately,
at night,
had something happened between us.
):
*unhappy*



- this post on ttc's wall. cool. (:











- draw by amanda. (:



- her notes. so nice. (:



- camp? (:



- im studying! (:


- the cat says lobak not nice. ):


- the rabbit is eating me!


- the cat is scolding me. ):



- sleeping.





- blur blur wake up. xD






- by kellye tan

No comments :