Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Today *\\10.06.2009//*

Wake at around 11.30am,
Then shower and went to grandmother’s house.
Today is her real birthday!
So mami cook some noodles and don’t know what what and we bring there and eat with her.
Cause she’s at home alone.
So we have to accompany her.

After eating,
Mami fetch me to school at around 1.30am,
Went school study.
(:
Im the first who reached,
Following by puiyi and then tong.
We study for a while only.
Cause very hot.
Around 3.30pm,
We take taxi went mid valley.
Actually I don’t feel like going nar.
Cause I really haven’t touch any chapter of science.
But then they wanna go,
So I go lur.

Around 5pm,
Mami called and scold all that,
And I answer her back with sounds of bu shuang.
Cause I kinda worry ma.
She didn’t know I went mid valley wud.
Then I feel so sorry and going to cry.
T.T
And sms-ing with dear and dear scold me too.
He ask me,
Study what like that?
This call study?
And many many.
T.T
Sorry.
Sorry sorry sorry.
Sorry mami, sorry baba and sorry dear.
T.T
I am very very sorry.

Then me and puiyi take taxi home.
While puiyi using computers and mami is watching tv.
I quickly went into the study room and study.
For around 2 hours.
Cause they are using the things always disturb I study.
Then finally I end one chapter of science.
Then after puiyi back,
I went back study room to study for around 10 minutes and I went out and go find for computer again.

Seeeee,
Computer and tv is always the things to pull me away from my books.
If somebody’s using,
I’ll study.
If no one using,
My heart will comes out and leave my book there.




- by kellye tan

No comments :