Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Today *\\09.06.2009//*

Goshness,
Believe that no one will crazy like me.
Slept on 4am and wake on 8am.
What the?
I am so damn sleepy weih.
):
But father needda go out early,
So I have to wake early.
T-T
I went on sofa on 2am but I couldn’t sleep again.
T.T
Why why why?
I actually very tired der.
Why I cant sleep?
):

Early wake up but father haven’t wake yet.
He said 8.30am needda out from house but he wake at 8.30am pulak.
Can die.
==0
After he came down then I take my bag,
Can go already?
Then what he answer me?
Mami fetch you.
Geeeeeez!
Let them gek sei.
If I know is mami fetch then I sleep more half an hour.
T.T
Bully me.
Went puiyi’s house and sleep for around 10 minutes.
==0
Then wait her eat Maggie mee S L O W L Y.
Really gonna kill her.
And went out from house to ttc.
And then we take bus to mid valley.
Met teck seang and sha zaii ( jun sam ).
Then fast fast went into the cinema.
Our movie starts at 11am and that time already 11.15am.
Gosh.
We’re late!

We enjoy our movie.
Hannah Montana the movie.
Its very nice and funny!
Remember watch ooh.
Im gonna to buy dvd again.
And wait dear dear back and watch with him.
(:
End of the movie,
When she’s singing,
My tears come out from my eye.
Im thinking of dear.
Miss you.
T.T

After movie,
Don’t know wanna do what.
Met Alvin cause he’s following us.
Then saw jingyi.
xD
chat for a while.
Blabla.

More while then Alvin say he go KL.
Lol.
Sorry Alvin.
We’re like left out you.
Sorry sorry.


Then went eat ice cream,
I eat only.
Everyone is looking at me.
Teck seang eat his honey star.
Sounds like children.
xD

then then went kfc.
I look at them and they eat.
xD
then went jusco buy some snacks and instant food.
I always eat those things.
After that sha zaii back and we take taxi back to school lur.

After that we tuition science,
And after that Amanda teach us science.
Thanks Amanda!
(:
Then then 3 of us take taxi home.
(:
Then Amanda’s mother fetch her.
And puiyi stay at my house.
I cook Maggie and pasta all that for her, mami and myself lur.

More while then,
Puiyi back home lur.
Then sister msg me and ask me wanna eat dinner together enot.
And I reply her : where?
And then I slept.
When I wake,
She’s eating Maggie.
She’s o hungry but I fall asleep.
Hahah,
Im sorreeeeeee!
xD

after that,
my sister is so bored and she make curly hair for me.
I am very sleepy ler.
But just let her play with my hair only lur.
xD
cause her hair not long enough.
Then keep plying with my hair.
And then show mami.
xD
but I feel like im so old lur when my hair is curly.
I prefer straight.
(:

Hmmm,
Sometimes I will have a bad thinking.
Don’t know why.
Like,
My sister always said,
I pretty than her,
My sound nice than her,
And maybe my hair is long and soft.

I quite scare she hate me.
Like movie we always watch,
Envy becomes a kind of hatred.
I scare she hate me.
):
If she wants the pretty look, the soft and long hair, nice sound.
I’ll exchange with her.
Hmmm.
Maybe this is a stupid thinking nar.
Cause as you all know,
I very very close with my sister and we’re like friend or whatever.
But I also scare she’ll hate me in one day.
):
Sister,
I love you.
(:





- sleepy nar...



- finally open my eye! xD



- natural pretty. ;)





- blabla couples. xD





- this is cute cute der sha zaii..!! :D











- on the way home, im sleeping ler. they disturb me! =(



- before the onion ring hair style. ==0













- while doing..



- done done! *octopus!*


- hair tie hair?



- force to smile... xD





- by kellye tan

No comments :