Saturday, May 16, 2009

Should i or shouldnt i?

a friend of mine told me that my name aren't special.
she makes a name for me.
she changed my name.

K E L L Y E


to



K E S S Y E



nice huh?
like weird weird one.
or this?


K E S S I E


will be better?

K E L L Y E

not nice e?
hmmmm.
i want special.
still wondering should i changed my name or shouldn't i?

the next person who know me then i'll tell that im KESSIE?
or im KELLYE?

which is nicer and more special?
should i change or shoulnt i?
give comment please!



but it sounds like ask you go die in hokkien.
==0
if successly changed,
ill change everything.
==0
K E L L
become
K E S S?


xD
give me ideaaaaaa!
PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
(:



- by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

KELLYE will be better for you. xDD!!
The name is enough special for a special you. =]