Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Today *\\27.05.2009//*

waliaooooo!
having exam today.
english essay paper and history paper 2.
so damn nervous about it.

hmm,
bi essay is kinda difficult but i hope i can score a better marks.
and about history,
my friends also giving up,
me too.
dying soon.

after school,
went old town together with amanda, puiyi, see hui, jun yong and a guy.
we eat ban mee there.
and then went old town kopitiam again and after that we went library.
amanda teach me and puiyi accounts.
thanks a lot darling.
(:
really very, very thanks to you.
you really help me lots.
:D
belanja you makan ya!
(:

after library,
me and puiyi follow amanda back her office.
cause tmr she need to take violin exam,
so she need to practice and she also teach us accounts.
xD
anyway,
good luck to you darling.
(:

around 9pm,
her dad fetch us back to her house and we eat maggie cause we are really very hungry.
puiyi's dad fetch me back at around 10 something,
thanks again!
(:

reached home,
shower and do accounts once again.
every type of question do one time then keep and gaogao.
worried about tmr.
hope everything is ok.
(:



- she is teaching. ^^





- jiayou. (:





- good luck darling. (:



- accounts work at home.





- before i close my eye and sleep. :D





- by kellye tan

No comments :