Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Today *\\17.05.2009//*

wake up at around 1pm,
sms with dear for a while and he told me that he reached Penang finally.

so after that,
i had breakfast at home and start doing my homework.
until around 5pm,
went out fetch grandma and went bandar puteri to take dinner together.

after dinner,
fetch grandma back home and went home again.
reached home at around8.30pm.
iron my school uniform and society's shirt.
and then massage for mami,
cause she's tired.

after that,
went to have shower and print some arts thingy for tomorrow.
and while im cutting the arts thingy.
received msg from friend and told me something something.
SHHHH~
haihs.
kinda sad.
):
im really sorry to her.
):
from bottom of my heart,
i didnt know that she so mind of that.
OMG!
T-T

besides that,
had a talk with mami about college thingy.
she said that she hopes that i will study at other country too.
cause can earn more when i back to malaysia.
hmmm,
me too i wanna go for other country.
:D
or go penang study together with dear?
xD
swt swt.
add on,
she said that she prefer i study multimedia but not graphic design.
so..
should i listen to her?
i guess i'll.
why?
cause,
I AM GUAI LUII.
:D
ngeks.
;)

good night dear!
sleep tight.
i miss you.
(:
i'll try to live myself without you by my side.
loves you.
:D

Happy 1 year and 1st month anniversary to me and my dear!
:D


- by kellye tan

No comments :