Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Today *\\06.05.2009//*

today morning,
having fever and i still went school.
cause i need to return back my friend's note.
so i have to go..
so i ate panadol at school.

ponteng for the last period cause i didnt do moral project.
she always called my name.
so i dont wanna stay her lesson.
and i went dewan kuliah.
suddenly dear scared me.
he came to school again.
hohohoo..
without letting me know.
so i was surprised again!
keeekeeee.
=D
happieeeeee.

actually aster school then went amanda home and do muffin der.
but i not really feeling well,
so i have to back home early and rest.
so dear accompany me to ttc and wait for my mami.
my mami fetch me about 2pm,
and i muahz dear and leave.
muahahah.
dear i love you..
=D

reached home and have a nap,
until 6pm i wake and i had high fever.
so im not going to BM tuition.
i continue sleep at 7pm,
and wake at 9pm again.
still having high fever and my sister fetch me to see doctor.

i feel that the doctor..
cannot believe one lur.
like very simply like tat.
give me panadol again.
my house many lur.
he the nurse like what also dowan care like tat.
ask her do a bit things like very xin ku like that.
they so free one ler,
their work is take patient's card,
pack medicine,
cashier,
open resit only.
so hard?
ask them abit about medicine,
then like answer until very xin ku like that.
hate it nor.
duwan work nor so bu shuang.

haihs,
but i really very suffer today.
i cant really eat,
cause feel like vomiting.
and i cant breath very well.
i no energy,
and my head was very heavy.
having high fever.
arhhhh.
=(

i sleep and my mother help me massage.
even i blur blur,
but i knew that she help me massage for very, very long hour.
thanks mami.
i love you.
=)

midnight wake me up and feed me eat medicine.
although im suffering but its worth.
=D
feel that so sweet.
my mami is so caring.
=)
even the medicine is bitter one but i feel that's so sweet.
hahah.
crazy me.
=)

dear also called me and ask me to eat something at night,
keep ask me eat medicine all that,
kekee.
dear,
thank you.
^^
and,
love you too.

hope i can recover soon!
tmr not going to school.
=D


- by kellye tan

No comments :