Friday, May 1, 2009

My Today *\\01.05.2009//*

helloooo my blog readers.
=)
thanks for viewing my blog again.
muahah.

today,
wake at around 11.30am,
and cook maggie for my breakfast.
and add 2 little cutie tomatoes.
(:
yummy.

and after that,
i online for a while and after that have a small revision for myself.

study science.
but i couldnt study very well.
cause i miss him so much.
=(
he's still sleeping.
omg.
you're really pig.
=X

then,
ready pack my things cause im having maths tuition at puiyi's house on 5pm.
but then because of some reason,
i have to postpone the tuition again.
postpone to next thursday.
arhh~
tired siaaaa.

so then,
my sister fetch me went KLCC there.
to see the Homedec.
i dont know what's that.
whatever.
im still have to go with her.
on the way going,
we're in the underground.
dont know why suddenly got a big big stone there.
and my sister drive over it.
and our tire broke.
=(
and still so far yet to leave underground.
but we have to go out until we can see the bright light.
cause its so danger.
=(

the car starts to slow down,
and finally we saw the bright light.

my sister was so scare and me too.
==0
after that,
my sister called 103 to ask smart toll what service centre for help.
and around 10 minutes later,
a guy came and ask ask ask,
see see see,
and he's so the LCLY.
i really gonna ask sister borrow me her shoe and throw him.
after throw then pick back and continue hit hit hit hit hit his head.
==0
muahahah.
xD


after that,
10 minutes later again,
another car with 2 workers came and help us again.
one of them very, very handsomeeeeee..!!
woohooo.
and he's very nice.
talk and smile.
(:
one more he didnt talk.
xD
he's the one who action.
helps us to change the tire.
our tire really broke until...
very yeng.
i dont know how to say.
xD

then,
around for an hour,
we FINALLY reached.
phewssss.
so we went for Homedec.
hmmm,
my ister find her friends.
i very boring.
==0
hmm,
not bad lur,
quite many things to buy.
and i finally bought my hair thingy.
i search it for around one year,
finally i bought it.
hohohohoo..
that time i very hungry tim.
==0
during walking,
amanda called me and ask me whether wanna go leehom's concert enot.
keekeee.
i think i can go gua?
xD
so and after that i ask my mami and she let me go.
wahhh..
cant believe it.
xD
anyway,
thanks to amanda's ticket.
hohohoo..
=)

after that,
we decide to go eat saisaki,
but dont know how how how.

we changed our plan.
we went bandar puteri eat shabu shabu steamboat buffet.
xD
keekeee.

then then after that,
we went tesco and buy something lur.
until around 12am only reach home.
hahah.
sot niao lur..~
keekeee.

=)





- scheduleeeee.



- kellye(:



- im missing you. ='(



- I



- Love



- T



- J



- S



- Mu-



- ahh.



- teeeheeeeeeeeeee..!! =D



- the hair thingy. xD



- by kellye tan

No comments :