Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Today *\\25.04.2009//*


around 2pm,
puiyi's dad fetch us to school.
at night we had occasion at school.

once we reached school,
saw dear and his friend.
but we didnt really talk.
hmmm,
dont really know why.

after that we went ipoh chicken rice and eat,
together with dear and his friend too.
dear's emotional.
i dont know why.
i didnt really care about him.

after that,
we went school and do something something.
and then ask dennis fetch us to mid valley.
yong yi went there with us too.
dennis drive not bad.
very stable.
(:

after eating at mid valley,
we back school again.
and we went for wushu night.

since im alone,
but hou yan accompany me.
for the whole wushu's performance.
thanks.
(:
i keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep on shouting until my throat very dry.
if im alone,
guess i wont shout.
xD
hou yan shout together.
xD

their closing ceremony was the best!
really very, very yeng and so so nice!
the clsong ceremony leave me a memorable night.
(:

after that,
me and puiyi helps to keep all the chairs too.
although we're not wearing LM shirt.
but we're LM members.
(:
we're willing to help.
hohohoho.
=D

around 11pm,
puiyi's dad fetch me home again.
(:
teehee.

and home,
baba back from China and he bought me i phone again.
xD
that day my sister bought me one,
black colour.
and my baba didnt know.
so he bought a pink one.
he told me that there's a white one.
but he didnt buy.
arhhh why?
i want white nehs.

so i have 2 i phone now.
;)
but honestly,
i wont be using it.
xD
collection?
(:











- i phone. (:



- hou yan and kellye. (:








- lion dance.









- 24 season drums.


- they are real from shaolin.



- so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett...


- qi gong~


- the real from shaolin.










- mix mix. xD


- drama of wushu.


- just start. xD








- many people. (:







- amanda, kell, puiyi. (:


- yong yi and dennis.


- who is this? yu xun?


- qiang qiang, DENNIS! xD


- kellye tan syok sendiri. (:
- by kellye tan

No comments :