Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Today *\\16.04.2009//*

didnt went school today.
cause i woke up but nobody fetch me school.
T.T
pity me.
cry in the early morning 6am.
cause nobody fetch me to school.
T.T
very sad.

so i sleep on sofa.
until afternoon.
i got tuition near school
nobody fetch me go again?
very sad.
T.T
i not dare ask mami fetch me.
i scare she scold.
T.T

then dear take taxi to my house and came to my house and i get up taxi to went school.

besides,
we had lunch together.
and after that went tuition.

after tuition,
puiyi and amanda follow me home again.
do our things together.
and at night,
went pasar malam with sister.
(:

and very hurt that is my mami they all still scold me that im not going to school.
i explain to them nobody fetch me.
but they ask me that why i didnt wake them up.
normally my neighbour can fetch me to school when im late.
but when my neighbour reply me that he's not going,
its too late.
i wake them up also will traffic jam and sure very tired and angry.
possible that i wake them up and let them stuck on traffic all that?
they tired i know.
thats why i didnt wake them up.
T.T
but they scold me.
=(
too bad.

and,
Happy Birthday to Daniel Liang.
stay handsome and smile always.
(:
good luck.



- by kellye tan

1 comment :

Daniel said...

Heyy.. thx woo... wished me happi birthday ... kakaka... thx u thx u