Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Today *\\14.04.2009//*

first thing.
Happy Birthday to Ai Sha.
the Dabez partner of mine.
(:
stay pretty and good health.
smile always.
(:

today,
school day as usual.
and after school.
went sunway pyramid with puiyi.
then met up teck seang and joon kit.
then walk walk and look for present for sha lur.
we share.
cause seriously bankrupt recently.

finally we bought a shirt for her.
hope she likes it.
and we plan to went her house to give her surprise.
but then because of some reason and end up the plan.

so i suppose to go back TTC tuition on time.
but then joon kiy keep ask me celebrate for sha's birthday.
he keep pulled my heart away from tuition.
finally he won.
xD

then he fetch me and puiyi back to ttc.
and i take back my books all tat.
and went somewhere buy cake.
our plan is sha's bf fetch her to my house.
her boy help us.
but fail again.
cause too late.
and sha's boy have to go my house but we haven reach yet.
xD

so they wait us.
xD
that time around 4.10pm.
we chit chat alots and celebrate her birthday.
laugh and talks a lot.
cause me and her really long time didnt meet.
me and joon kit too.

soon,
joon kit leave but me and sha still talking talking talking.
her boy was bored.
xD
and he said that i speak very fast.
did i?
xD
well he's not the first who say that.
hmmmm.
did i?
xD

around 6 something,
they leave.
and i pack all the things.
(:
i've skip my science tuition today.
=(

Happy Birthday Sha. ♥
=D
loves.






- present for sha.



- this is joon kit. my 5 years best friend. (:








- cake for her. (:



- ai sha. the b'dae girl. (:



- she's so happy. xD



- we're from different school. xD



- joon kit. (:


- shaaaaa.



- make a wish.



- and blowwwww...





- Dabez :: kell & sha.



- kell, sha, kit. (:


- sha & kit.





- chor ee & sha. they are sweet! xD


- the cake is yummy. =P



- get out the candle, your wish will comes true. (:


- by kellye tan

No comments :