Monday, April 13, 2009

My Today *\\13.04.2009//*

school day as usual.
kinda unhappy.
cause feel school days really bored.
its like wasting my time.
quiet for around 2 period.
really feel that im so bored!

besides,
the last period relieve.
and madam lim yoke keng came in our class.
she's the most fierce discipline teacher in our school.
i guess so?

she had a spot check out of sudden.
as we know,
our class,
half of the students are bringing hand phones to school.

i first time get spot check like this.
so i am very scared.
i keep my phone inside my shorts.
and i forget to bring out my headphone.

she had keep some of them's liquid paper.
cause our school are not allow to bring that.
she didnt check my pencil box but i take mine for her automatic.
i know im stupid.
xD
but this makes her believe me at once.
she found my headphone and start to suspect me.

HER: what is this? headphone. how possible that you had a headphone without the gadget? how possible? where is your hand phone?
KELLYE: ooh, nope. i forget to take out from my bag.
HER: you sure?
KELLYE: yeah.
HER: you sure arh..?!
KELLYE: yeapppppp.

that time my body's shaking.
omg im so so scared.
maybe at first i bring out my liquid automatic,
makes that she believes me that im honest enough.
and second,
maybe she feel that i could keep my headphone but i didnt, means i didnt mean to run away from her.
at last,
my headphone is still with me.
(:

after school,
went tuition and after that went puiyi's house.
chatting craps around and laugh around crazy.
and tuition maths coming continue.
after maths,
stay for a while had dinner together with puiyi and after that i went home.

Buhbaii's.
(:
imisshimlots.


- by kellye tan

No comments :