Monday, March 23, 2009

My Today *\\23.03.2009//*

its monday.
woke up at 4am.
and start study my maths.
see hui keep called me and ask me about accounts.
i know how to answer her.
i am so happy man.
xD
cause i can answer her and i can explain to her,
prove that i understand.
oh yesh!!
xD

after that,
finally i reached school and start asking about maths that i dont really understand.
and so on,
i went in the class to take my exam.
i dont really know how to do.
kinda sad.
=(

and after recess,
i having account papers.
at first i cant balance it.
i am very pissed off and start wanna shout.
and i try to find out why that i cant balance it?
finally i saw my modal didnt do nicely.
xD
and i correct it.
then?
i balanced!
i am very happy.
hohoho.

after that,
i ask my friends that balanced their account.
i ask them their total amount.
but all of them not same amount.
so i not sure am i correct or not.
xD

school end.
exam end.
mami fetch me home cause i still got maths tuition.
teacher help me mark my exam paper 1.
xD
still okay.
but not really sure my paper 2.
hmmm.

mami cooked something nice and delicious again.
(:
thanks mami.
hohoho.
loves.
(:





- me. kellyetanshinyee ♥





- woahh...~ xD



- sambal 四大天王.



- 煮水豆腐.



- 椒盐肉丸.





- by kellye tan

No comments :