Friday, March 13, 2009

My Today *\\13.03.2009//*

Today is my WORST DAY i have ever met!!
im stupid.
do such stupid things.
everything can blame on me.
cause its all my fault.
Im sorry Amanda and Ronald.
and also you, Dear.
Im sorry.
everyone is because of me.
But what i can say is,
i do everything is because of everyone of you.
I have no time.
So please my dear,
dont ever thought im God.
im not.
im a human.
same like you,
only 24 hours per day.
i dont have any more time.
even i late,
i also late because of my friends.
or even what i did,
i have my own reason.
i cant go anywhere,
i cant talk phone with you,
i cant do anything,
that's are also because i have my own reason.
please try to understand me.
dont ever thought im going to leave you or so so whatever.
and i didnt mention that we need to meet today.
so i feel that's not my fault.
but i'll also say sorry to you.
because everything is also because of me.
My friends,
sorry for his scolding or blaming,
im seriously very sorry.
im not God too.
i always like sandwich,
in the middle,
and i dont know where to go.
same thing,
i only have 24 hours per day.
if im rushing,
im rushing because of him.
we have less time to meet.
cant blame him.
everything just blame me.
he's because of me too.
please dont always ruin my planning.
let my plan go through.
i've plan everything nicely.
PLEASE.
If not im really gonna commit suicide.
I just end up everything of my life.
cause i angry myself.
frankly speaking,
seriously i angry you too.
very, very angry.
the hurts,
the scars.
will be in my heart,
forever and ever.
sorry for everything.
its everything because of me.
- by kellye tan

No comments :