Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Today *\\12.03.2009//*

having moral and econs exam today.
everyone is busy studying and memorising.
but im not.
know why?

honestly,
i wanna fail my econs cause i really hate that.
and i bring a small note for my moral.
i did that once again.
i shouldn't but i really didnt touch moral at all.

so,
im sorry.
:(

besides,
SPM results coming out today.
everyone's coming back school and take their result.
my dear too.
his result were okay.
not bad.
:)

but when i met boon wei,
he ask me to see myself.
when i open the paper.
i am shock and im gonna faint.
i really didnt even believe that really got people can get straight A's.
omg.

after that,
puiyi and amanda went my house and study sejarah.
for tmr.
once im reading,
my mind will bust out boon wei's straight A results.
omg.
im so stress.
why they can do that.
how can they do that.
so scary~~~
T.T
i cant believe it.
omg.

anyway,
congrates everyone.
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :