Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Today *\\08.02.2009//*

today wake up at around 11am.
after that went for lunch with cousins and family.
while eating,
got people play dragon show again.
very very noisy.
disturb my eating mood.
==0
besides that,
the dragon come and disturb me.
T.T
im going to cry..!!
cause i very scare der.
T______T

after eating,
they fetch me to sha's house.

still new year mood.
xD
then darren, hong lim and chor ee came.
we play cards together.
and we watch Bolt together with sha's little brother.
we're childish.
xD
saw Bolt playing with the cutie lobak.
i was laughing myself.
then sha say,
Lobak, see, laughing ownself there.
xD
then everyone laugh.
ngeks.

after movie,
all of them went to my house.

watch movie again.
and play with Ar Bou.
keke.
they so brave lerr..
they dare to touch him.
xD
i not dare.
hahah.


around 7 something,
sha and chor ee back lur.
sha went to chor ee's house.
keke.

so darren and honf lim still stay at my home.
darren learn to play Canon 'n D.
then hong lim play with hamster and watch movie and eat snacks.
==0
but darren very geng.
got potential.
(:
only 1 and half hours.
he know how to play beginning until chorus.
yeng ber..
xD

around 9.30pm,
tuck poh and chun yuen came my house.
then we went Giant and eat KFC.
xD
i eat little only.
cause house still got cook.

after that,
darren fetch me home lur.
10.30pm he fetch me.
but he didnt drop me home,
but he just drive everywhere.
cause we keng gai in car.
he got some problem lur.
so just chat chat.
until around 11 something only drop me home.
that's all for today.

Last day of CNY.
memorable CNY (:






- by kellye tan

No comments :