Monday, January 5, 2009

My Today *\\05.01.2009//*

wow wow wow..!!
im so worry about today..!!
me and puiyi whole day didnt sleep,
keep sms.
xD

something happen with her,
so that she cant sleep.
i dont wanna go to school,
so i angry and cant sleep.
==0

finally,
it's 5am..!!
woke up and get ready for everything.
see my little cutie hamster.
cause i miss him very much..!!
xD

besides,
message to dear and some friends to wish them good morning and have a nice day.
and besides that,
i hope my dear wish me good luck to get same class with puiyi and im not gonna drop class.
other than that,
i wish my dear good luck and jia you for his work my dear!
(:
take good care of yourself ooh.
^^

alright,
get up bus and cant sleep also.
thn reach school at around 6.50am.
went canteen and meet up some friends.
and after that puiyi reach..!!
hope she's okay in everything.
we're with you alright?
(:

then we went for assembly.
the stupid assembly and they talk for so long.

and i wanna say is,
SEKSYEN 4 BANDAR KINRARA LAU YAN HONG TRANSFER TO CATHOLIC HIGH..!!

oh my gosh,
she caught me when i couple in seksyen 4 before.
godness.
but i think everything will be fine.
(:
cause that's all were PAST!
xD

then we went wakil store.
actually dont know do what.
==0
then get a hyper good news from ding jern.
that is puiyi going to p4!!
means same class with me..!!
oh yeahh!!
thanks God.
(:
really thanks.
goooooooooooood luck and im so so lucky today!!
xD

so she sit with me in the class.
and ronald sit behind me.
ngekz ngekz.
but too bad,
our form teacher still remain the same.
Mr Michael.
omg..!!
haihs.
honestly he damn long gas.
every corner of the class also full of his saliva once he enter the classroom.
omg-ness!
phews.
forget about it.
i have to face the truth.
==0

today's timetable was bored.
i study and do revision for econs in class.
guaii ler?
keke..

after school,

WHATEVER girls and lai lai went old town take lunch.
it feels good.
i love them!

friendship forever!
(:

after that,
we take bus and back to ttc.
then we tuition.
keke.
after tuition,
see hui, amanda and me take taxi back lur.
they back to my shop.
then see hui back home and 2 of us lepak everywhere.
xD
we buy foods.
and amanda just like my mami.
xD
she accompany me buy school shoes and socks all that.
xD
fun lur.
^^
fun baybeh!


today was good.
not really terrible that what i imagine.
(:

dear dear,
i miss you whole day.
although i didnt sleep,
but i am so so energetic right now!
cause what in my mind is only all about YOU. ♥


- by kellye tan

No comments :