Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Today *\\02.11.2008//*

wow wow.
went Jogoya today.
so nice!!
=)
many different food but didnt eat many.
maybe too early to eat those things.
xD

very nice er.
and high class.
xD
many ppl there tim.
=]

after that,
went shopping everywhere at pavillion nor.
first time go there.
hmmm.
too high class.
everything expensive ler.
xD

besides,
i bought 2 pair of NOSE shoes.
yea yea.
sister buy for me der.
keke's.
brother bought a bag for mami.
Braun Buffel der.
so good nehh.
my mom say nice onii.
my brother buy for her.
sooo good!!
xD

after that,
sister cabut with her boy edii nor.
always like tat one.
duwan us der.
onii wan boy.
very deng her.
duwan say liao..!!

then baba bought long pants (casual one nar)
from Dockers San Francisco.
service sooo damn cha!
=(
give wrong stock also got.
i ask them check but they duwan listen to me.
==0
suan nor.

after that we seperate walk.
i follow mami and brother with baba.
me and my mom see shirts all that lur.
i get some dress to try in fitting room.
nice leii!
i like it but no money money money..!!
ohh ya!
the fitting room soooooo big!!
xD
inside parkson der.
bigger than my room.
goshh.

besides that,
we also went LV, Dior, Coach..~
saw a coach bag very nice..!!
love it~!! =]
but no money.
xD
and those bag ar..
small small bag onii cost thousand something one.
xD

after that,
we back home lur.
heavy rain,
we buy nasi lemak back home eat lur.
and also cook maggie.
=]
then watch Mama Mia with mami.
xD
i bought the movie.
and many many lur.
after that have a sweet phone with dear dear.
then shower and go gao gao lurr.
xD



Dear,
不明白为什么,
今天我特别想你,

muackz!!
^^v


My family,
few year once.
just like a gathering.
i love it.
miss..~
^^v







my sis & me. =]





- going out..~ xD



- in car.



- Jogoya..!! ^^v





- Fooooooooooooood...~ xD



- sis and her boy.



- why always kena take when i eat? i look nice when eat? *vomit* Hahah.





- sis and me. =]





- me me me. xD



- bro and sis.



- bro and me.



- aiyakk! wrong hand..!!



- this one correct le guar? xD



- NOSE.



- BURBERRY.



-BRAUN BUFFEL.



- DOCKERS San Francisco.





- My new shoe inside..~ xD





- crazy with my shoes! xD







- my new shoesssss..!







- wow i love this dress! but RM 500 something. =(



- this, look like malay. =(





- i tot is patung lerh.. they suddenly move and change style. scared me!!



- this is pavillion..!! xD







- picture in toilet. xD



- awwww!! baba and mami soo sweet..!! xD





- by kellye tan

No comments :