Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Today *\\14.10.2008//*

today went sunway with sister.
i mean she fetch me.
xD
cause wanna celebrate dear's birthday.

me and sister went sushi king,
sooo many ppl.
cause got promotion.
we line up lu.
kgai ter and dennis they all in front of me onii.
xD
so ngam der?
we same table with CHS ppl tim.
kgai ter behind me only.
=]
then i saw pei ling and tong went out.
they all also eat there.

more while,
dear reached dee.
he eat some sushi also.
=]
my sister treat him.
birthday ma.
xD
after that she back luu.
and amanda reached also.
then i give present to dear.
dear toooo fat?
xD
or mayb the jacket too small.
hmm hmm hmm..

then we eat eat eat,
then we go buy ticket lu.

2pm,
butterfly love.
then we go for take pics.
i mean the sticker photo.

after that we rush for cinema,
late liao.

already showing.
i watch til very serious.
xD
cause the movie quite nice.
i love it.
=]
at first i tot will be very bored.
wont lar.
so nice man.
=]

after movie,
met up teck seang.
he's with his friend,
ivan and another friend.
then went gasoline mum mum.

dear didnt eat with us.
cause he wanna back liao.

then all the gasoline ppl sang birthday song.
because teck seang know them der.
then all very high geii.
quite fun.
=]

then after food,
went redbox with amanda.

cause teck seang also have to back liao.
redbox there so many helloween thingy.
then me and dada tot wanna eat buffet der.
but then no time.
so next time lur.

around 7pm,
my sister fetch us back lur.






- lalat. xD



- dada. xD





- the whole page also we have to sing. xD



- this is me. xD




- by kellye tan

No comments :