Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Today *\\07.102008//*

taking ekonomi and sejarah objective exam today.
didnt study at all.
[ first time feel myself so yeng..]
really didnt even touch.
all d ppl studying econs and sejarah,
im there studying chinese.
lamer.

anyway,
objective,
tembak only lur.
but i got read questions.
because these few days my luck was not really good.
xD
finished my paper dee also didnt sleep.
cause sleep cukup cukup liao.
xD

after school,
went eating with dear and amanda.
i leave school at around 2 something.
mami sick dee.
no sound at all.
haih.
sobs.
=[

my sister fetch me back,
my mom's inside the car,
she's with jacket,
look so sick.
i'm so shocked and sad when i saw her.
i get in car and i didnt smile.
im just looking at her and ask her, "still sick?"
then she shows me action and let me know that her troat very pain and bacteria get into the lungs.
she has to go hospital.
too bad~
haihs.
deno how.
sad sad der..

haih,
luckily sister didnt went genting,
if not really dead.
tmr sungai way that shop also didnt open,
cause really no one help.

im in d car,
fecth mami home and wait her eat,
thn pack up things and fetch her to hospital.
then on d way back shop,
mami called and says that she left her hp in car with her soundless sound.
then sister turned back again.
she says that still no room for her yet,
have to wait.
=[

after that,
we went back puchong shop.
i get back my 7610 hp.
repaired for 30 dollar.
then i follow my brother back home.

reached home,
try to use back my 7610,
no line at all,
did he repair for me?
i called him and asked.
he says that they try for maxis only.
didnt try for digi.
i told him that im using digi.
but i have a question in my heart.
i pay for you, shouldn't you repair THE LINE for me?
have to say maxis or digi?
not same d?
shit them.
useless.
always do rubbish!


mami, get well soon.
take good care of yourself,
rest more,
drink more water.
miss you, loves you.


- by kellye tan

No comments :