Monday, September 29, 2008

My Today *\\29.09.2008//*

wake at morning around 8.30am,
pack up everything ready go mid valley!
wake my sister up cause she fetch me.
shock me,
suddenly told me she dizzy and ask mom to fetch me.
goshhhieeee.
no one can fetch me.
luckily while im calling someone for help she told me that she can fetch.
hehe. =]

around 11.30pm,
me and my sister reached.
we went sushi king mum mum and my dear meet us up also.
sit together eat eat eat.
xD
after that see hui and amanda came.
they sit another place woo.
sis bought something promotion from sushi.
got 20 dolla voucher,
a calender 2009,
a food set,
and a member card for discount everything we eat thr.
besides,
deno when when when we eat every plate of sushi also charge 2 dollar oni.
^^
sis buy for me.
yeah!!

then then then,
me and dear follow sister go bank.
then sis also back le lu.
went cinema there meet see hui and amanda up again.

we go for pool.
and we also play for the what?

deno what ball it call.
xD
then tot wanna go watch movie lur.
no movie watch.
some movie they wanna watch i duwan watch,
some movie i wanna watch they dun wanna watch.
and the timing also not ngam.
so didnt watch liao lur.
then we go walk walk,
look look like that lur..

then amanda meet samantha.
she's pretty.
=]
then we went food court sit down and just looking around,
silently.
nothing do.
dear deno walk where edi.
dump me again.
then i also walk alone.
whatever!
i go and buy ice cream eat.
sad sad, eat some sweet thingy.
haihs.


after that meet up together again and went pool again.
but there's no table so we play the ball thingy again.
then meet up nen lin also.
she's pretty also.
=]
then after game,
see hui and amanda also back le lur.
dear also accompany me to go the gardens to buy food for my sister.
then he accompany me to wait my sis.
then i also back le lur.
actually can fetch him der.
but then mami suddenly say back to puchong shop.
so,
no choice.
soreee. =[


then went shop and work again.
my hand black black.
so damn dirty.
cause clean up store room again.
clean for around 2 hours plus plus.
feel so sleepy.
so many stock.
lame,

also deno order so much for what.
==0
no place edi larh~
clean until wanna dead liao.

anyway,

Happy Birthday Mr Soo Teck Seang..!!

29.09.2008
Stay cute, stay healthy.
Happy always =]
Study hard and good luck for exam.
Jia you for SPM!!
Happie Birthdae =]






- present for teck seang. =]







- sushi thingy.



- kell eating. ^^



- dear eating. ^^



- we're eating. ^^ [capture by sister]



- kell poooool~ [cacat ==0]



- dear's teaching amanda poooool~ xD



- amanda's teaching see hui pooool~ xD



- fuiyohhh. xD



- aiyer, damn cacat one.





- dada's pooling. =]



- the ball thingy. xD



- start my work. =]



- sooooo many things... ==0



- by kellye tan

No comments :