Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Today *\\25.06.2008//*

today after sch,
meet up my dear, ar lai and amanda at DK.
we plan to go mid valley.mum mum.
then we take taxi there and we went to Yo! Sushi there.
deng.
so so expensive ner.
we order one noodles, me and my dear share lu. and no drinks.
a small bowl of noodle cost RM8!
omg.
i'll only go there for first time and last time unless i become a millionaire.

after mum mum, we went back sch with taxi again~
amanda and i see the match.
ar lai went tuition.
omg that rabbit play badminton sooooo scary one nar.
i going to heart attack!
It's tense!
woooo my godish!
after that,
amamda fetch me back home luu.







- that's da environment there



- its just a piece of paper.



- sweet dao...~



- dear eating er. he's eating my food!



- lai lai.



- da da.



- so LC, so u feel u very yeng?! xD





- before and after.





- by kellye tan

No comments :