Friday, June 20, 2008

My Today *\\20.06.08//*

Today get result again.
account and add maths.
hmm, quite satisfied. (:
didnt taught that my add maths will increase,
but i didnt even go tuition or do revision.
only my working get marks i guess?
but SPM still wont take de lur.
sister keep ask me take take take.
very mafan one nor.
so i duwan gua.
see how first lar.
nez year only decide.
but almost wont take de lur.

After sch,
go curry house eat with pei ling, erika and puiyi.
i wait for my dear meeting then we go gai gai nor.
after erika and puiyi back.
me and pei ling chat with tan tan and meng fai lur.
tan talk something hurts lar. aiyo.
* sobbiezz **

around 2pm,
we take bus go sunway lur.
then we buy ticket.
we watch ' Made of Honour '.
Nice movie!
suitable for couples (:

after movie,
dear back lur.
me and pei ling go redbox sing k!
that room quite nice lur.
then we also take buffet there.
cause i hungry mar. xD
then i eat alot.
pei ling sing alot!
xD
the buffet there yummy ner~ :)
after redbox then we walk walk for a while then my sister fetch me back luu.


Prinsip Akaun - 47% ( last term 51%, drop 4% )
Add Maths - 12% ( last term 6%, raise 6% )




- Made of honour tickets. (:



- last time 13.06.08 panda tickets (:



- oh yeah! this is my da da (:



- this is my wall wall :)







- the redbox. not bad huh?



- i eat so many~



- wahhh! i miss the sushiii!





- oh yummy!





- kellye kellye. xD



- by kellye tan

No comments :